Position: PhD candidate
INRIA Paris - Rocquencourt
Domaine de Voluceau - Rocquencourt
B.P. 105 - 78153 Le Chesnay
+ 33 (0) 13 96 35 18 5
Google scholar profile: Pankesh Patel
My research talks: Slideshare
Currently, I am working with Prof. Valérie Issarny and Dr. Animesh Pathak as a PhD student. I am closely interacting with Dr. Damien Cassou from Inria Lille-Nord Europe. I was previously with Prof. Sanjay Chaudhary at Distributed and Service-Oriented Computing Research Group as M.Tech student. I received my M.Tech degree (in ICT) from DA-IICT and bachelor of engineering degree (Computer) from Gujarat University, INDIA.
Enabling High-Level Application Development in Sensing-and-Actuation-
Publications based on current work at INRIA:
1. Pankesh Patel, Animesh Pathak, Thiago Teixeira, and Valerie Issarny , "Towards Application Development for the Internet of Things'' , ACM/IFIP/USENIX 12th International Middleware Conference, Dec 2011, Lisbon, Portugal. Springer.
2. Pankesh Patel, Animesh Pathak, Damien Cassou, Valerie Issarny, "Enabling High-Level Application Development in the Internet of Things", 4th International conference on Sensor Systems and Software, 2013.
3. Pankesh Patel "Enabling high-level application development in the Internet of Things", Technical Report, 2012
4. Pankesh Patel, Ajay Kattepur, Damien Cassou, Georgios Bouloukakis, "Evaluating the Ease of Application development for the Internet of Things'', Technical Report, 2013.
Master Publications :
1. Pankesh Patel, Sanjay Chaudhary,"Context Aware Semantic Service Discovery," services-2, pp.1-8, 2009 World Conference on Services - II, 2009
2. Pankesh Patel, Sunil Jardosh, Sanjay Chaudhary, Prabhat Ranjan, "Context Aware Middleware Architecture for Wireless Sensor Network," scc, pp.532-535, 2009 IEEE International Conference on Services Computing, 2009
3. Pankesh Patel, Ajith Ranabahu, Amit Sheth, "Service Level Agreement in Cloud Computing" Cloud Workshops at OOPSLA09, 2009.